Our ongoing commitment to help you does not change, but since the appearance of COVID-19 (Corona virus), things have changed for all of us.
We have studied and discussed the latest information regarding COVID-19 and have modified our office protocols to maximize your safety while still providing focused, effective relief from tight muscle concerns.
1. We will sanitize our hands before and after seeing every client.
2. We will wear a face mask while we work on you.
3. We will clean the face cradles with alcohol after every client.
4. We will follow the new suggestion to "wash your hands and don't touch your face."
5. If we feel sick, we will self-quarantine.
6. Everyone knows this is a "fluid" situation. We will continue to study and modify as needed.
1. Please wash your hands before receiving therapy.
2. If you are feeling sick, or presenting with symptoms, please self-quarantine and re-schedule your therapy session.
1. We will keep abreast of the latest developments in this situation.
2. Here is a 5 minute video describing the virus and what we can all do:
Copyright © 2018 Houston Neuromuscular Massage - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy